Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Two Hours Later - Frustration Sits In

So, I was trying to pull a past aerial photo of the Fort Wayne Drive-In (also referred to as Bluffton Road Drive-In at some point). Retrieved the address - verified it with a couple of sites that keep track of defunct movie drive-in's, and ta-dah!

Nothing.

Either I'm looking at the wrong maps or the drive in was a figment of many imaginations.

If anyone has any better luck locating it, let me know :).

Ft. Wayne Drive-In Theater
5800 Bluffton Road
Ft. Wayne, IN 46809

Here's the map resource I used: http://129.79.145.7/arcims/IHAPI/index.html

I clicked on all years - 1938, 1957, 1964, and 1972.

1 comments:

Kevin Whaley said...

I was able to find the location on the aerials - but the poor resolution made it difficult to distinguish one blob from another.

I'm sorry that the site didn't work out for you.